Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Exorcism, Roofies, & Old Ladies. Oh My...

I don't know about you guys, but when I listen to songs, I have this strange habit of creating music videos for them in my head. So, when I heard Low Shoulder by Toro y Moi, I instantly began picturing a nighttime carnival scene, with sped-up footage of people on rides, eating cotton candy, having fun, with lots of flashing lights. Don't judge my daydreams. But anyway, I was basically just imagining something to match the upbeat and fun vibe of this song. 

From this youtube you can probably figure out that I don't direct Toro y Moi's music videos. Nor do I condone dining alone in questionable establishments.


Freaky indeed. At least I got the flashing lights part right. That being said, it's still a pretty good song.
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment