Monday, January 10, 2011

The Weak Dayz

monday morning anyone?

'Sup monday morning. I can't believe you're upon us, and the weekend is over. I guess as a second semester senior I should appreciate the finite number of high school mondays I have left, but if you say that to me in a few hours when I have to wake up and drive to school, I'll probably fight you. In order to alleviate the ennui and frustration that one suffers while commuting to and from school, I make car CDs with songs that are just ridiculous enough to keep me from getting on the highway and driving until I don't come back. It's tempting. There's a little house music, a little reggae, a little dubstep, 50s soul and just a few in spanish. Lately I've had trouble making mixes with songs that relate to each other, thus I have decided to accept the randomness. You know those people you see singing alone in their cars? I'm proud to say that I'm one of 'em. So, whether you bike, drive, walk, ride the train or ski to school/work/wherever you waste 5 days of your precious week, these songs might help make the daily trip just a little more bearable.


Let It Out- Girl Talk
My Volvo (Sabzi Remix) - Grynch *
Once in A Lifetime - Talking Heads *
The Rain - Calvin Harris
Can You Kiss Me First (1928 Remix) - College
Indestructible (A-Trak radio Edit) - Robyn
Bam - Sharps
Abrazame (Hold Yuh Riddim) - Los Rakas *
Safe & Sound (Zion I Remix) - Rebelution
California Soul (Diplo/Mad Decent Remix) - Marlena Shaw  *
You & Me - Penny & The Quarters
Girls Fall Like Dominoes - Nicki Minaj
Da Cali Anthem - Rusko

Download this playlist for free on mediafire here!!!!

*= the catchiest


LOVE K

No comments:

Post a Comment