Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So this is the new year...

Happy New Year from IMA!! Yes, it's 2012 and the world is not over. Holla at me. All the more reason to be thankful for everything we have in our lives so thanks to anyone out there who actually reads IMA! And one of the best things about a new year is getting a fresh start, right?

So I know posts have been a little lacking... all of us writers just started college this past semester so things have been hectic and NEW to say the least.  I'd like to apologize for any disappointment with IMA for the last few months, especially the past couple (perhaps checking only to see that my random angry girl music post was still the newest one up haha). I can't speak for everyone on IMA (or who used to write for it...?), but I personally in the new year will make more of an effort to post! Hope everyone has had some happy holidays!!

Much love,
G

P.S. Let us know - how did you ring in the New Year?? Share with us some crazy stories if you want to, I'm a firm believer in getting a clean slate on New Year's morning after the events of the Eve... :) Hopefully your anthem wasn't this (as awesome as this song is) :

No comments:

Post a Comment